What Not to Ship
Bullion, currency, precious gems and minerals, or negotiable papers
Plants or live creatures
In addition to the above, Canpar Courier does not accept:
- Goods requiring protection from heat or cold
- Furs, jewellery and watches exceeding a value of $200 per package
- Paintings and other art objects
- Household goods and/or personal effects not packaged properly in a box
Shipping by Air
A shipment is deemed unacceptable for air transportation if:
- It is classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation), ADR (European Road Transport Regulation on dangerous goods), any applicable government department or other relevant organization.
- It contains counterfeit goods, plants, animals, bullion, currency, banderols/tax stickers, bearer form negotiable instruments, precious metals and stones; real or imitation firearms, parts thereof, weapons, explosives and ammunition; human remains, pornography, illegal narcotics/drugs, aerosols/flammable liquids (including but not limited to: dry ice, nail polish remover, nail polish, lighters and perfume) or any other item which Canpar Courier and its partners decides cannot be carried safely or legally.